iTunes duplicate song

kellygas

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: itunes duplicates

i'm facing the same dilemma regarding duplicates and had enough. i'd like to suggest the tool that works for me, its called "Duplicate Files Deleter" and uses md5 seaching which is effective.. i've been using it for awhile to hunt down and delete those duplicates, hope it helps...

Cor-master

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: itunes duplicates

I had everything set up perfectly on my old HDD, then I upgraded. Now I reinstalled itunes, let it do its thing, and I'm finding it's duplicated my entire library of 75 gigs of music! Arghhh! I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it didn't even affect it!

Overall I'm finding myself confused with the software, it's friggen hard to figure out. It always searches my whole computer, and I have my old drive hooked up, so I think that's causing the problem, it's seeing my new music folder on my new drive, and seeing the music folder on my old drive, and it's just adding all songs. Where is the option to not search the whole drive and just select a music folder like every other player on the planet?

Really could use some advice. My nano is the first apple product I've owned, and I love it other than dealing with iTunes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966