Issues with "Force Closes"

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have experienced issues in iOS 7 with apps "force closing". For example, I was deleting photos, and the app not only force closed but also caused the phone to go to a black screen with the battery indicator in red (even though I had plenty of battery life). I had to plug the phone in, then it restarted.

I installed iOS 7 on iTunes and restored as new.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have experienced issues in iOS 7 with apps "force closing". For example, I was deleting photos, and the app not only force closed but also caused the phone to go to a black screen with the battery indicator in red (even though I had plenty of battery life). I had to plug the phone in, then it restarted.

I installed iOS 7 on iTunes and restored as new.

If you can reproduce it at will, take it to the Apple store and demonstrate the problem for them. This may also be helpful.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone#mn_p

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. I did have an issue where the shutter sound wasn't registering, but a soft reset fixed that.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Can we not use the term "force close" anymore? :p I believe you mean crashing. Yes, I have seen some of the built-in apps crash on iOS 7. Photos and iTunes music store in particular.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I had the photos app crash on me while deleting pics as well but it didn't cause my 5S to freak out. Just standard crash to home screen.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Can we not use the term "force close" anymore? :p I believe you mean crashing.

I can use whatever terminology you want. Yes, I know "force close" is a term from Android, but since I used to live In the Android world, that's the term I'm familiar with.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2