Is anyone else just not thrilled or impressed with the Five?

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4S. I have used a 5 though and it's not any more impressive. The quality of the pictures that each phone takes is nearly identical. The speed seems almost equal to me. The .5 inch bigger screen isn't all the much useful. Not having a 30 pin would be a nightmare because of all my 30 pin accessories. I actually think the colors on the 5 are way over saturated. The design of the 4/4S is better in my opinion too. The aluminum of the 5 looks ugly. Plus there's nothing the 5 can do that the 4S can't.

Yeah if I'd have upgraded from a 3GS or 4 I'd think the 5 was the bees knees. However it does little to impress me over my 4S.

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPhone 5. My only complaint is that I wish there were decent dock options for it. I loved having a dock sitting on my desk for my iPhone 4.

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
That 30 pin to lightning adapter is a bit of a disappointment. You can't dock the iPhone 5 into any 30 pin accessory or device comfortably. Except just the 30 pin USB chord. Just my opinion. Hope a desktop dock is released soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cckgz4

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, I decided to toss my 5 on eBay. I just wasn't that thrilled with it. So I am on my backup 4 for now, but I am going back to android. Not that I think the iPhone and iOS are junk, because I don't. But for ME and MY NEEDS, android suits me better at this time.

I will keep this 4 on my Verizon account and keep my unlimited data alive, but I plan to buy one of the new Google unlocked Nexus 4's and toss a Straight Talk sim in it and see if I like AT&T enough to give up my unlimited data.

Of course this is all contingent on the buyer of my iPhone o eBay paying me. As of yet, the winner has not paid....

View attachment 21880

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Yeah that sucks. I've sold my Lumia twice and buyers didn't pay TWICE.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that sucks. I've sold my Lumia twice and buyers didn't pay TWICE.

I did finally get my money. Took a few days. The phone actually shipped out to the new owner earlier today. New owner should have it no later than Monday.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77