Is a BlackBerry guy welcome in here?

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to heaven...feel free to talk about anything. Yes. I know. It's that good over here :)

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----like the last fart--the last desperate fart of a dying corpse

ghundiraj

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Allow me to join you guys....:tongue::tongue:

And me...
I've been wandering these forums when I had some issues with my iMac....read a couple posts and found the right help...since I'm mainly a BB user, I was mostly on the CB side...now that OSX Mavericks has released, am back again looking at feature additions and what not.....

LP&HG

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
It's nice to wander among forums and see what's up with other platforms. They all have features that are good for users - whatever works for you is what I say.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
And me...
I've been wandering these forums when I had some issues with my iMac....read a couple posts and found the right help...since I'm mainly a BB user, I was mostly on the CB side...now that OSX Mavericks has released, am back again looking at feature additions and what not.....

LP&HG

I wandered over here this week as I've been using a mid-2012 MacBook Pro (for work) for several months now and enjoy it. At the same time, I'm thinking of getting a replacement personal laptop and poking around at new and used MacBook Pro's and MacBook Air's.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yawmelo09