iPhone 6 Plus stuck in headphone mode!!! How do I get it out of it?

I

iMore Question

IPhone 6 Plus stuck in headphone mode!!!

About a month ago I had outpatient surgery, I was at home later that day and dropped my iPhone 6 Plus in a bucket of aquarium water. I got my phone out right away and stuck it in a tub of rice (so I'm told I have no memory from the sedative used during surgery). When my husband got home he opened my phone and put it back in the rice. We left it in there for several days because the screen had zebra stripes. The only issue left now is that my phone is stuck in headphone mode. I have tried everything out there to get it out of headphone mode. In order to use my phone I have to use it with the speaker on. I am heard fine in headphone mode I just can't hear anyone unless the speaker is on. Please help me!!!

fragment137

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: IPhone 6 Plus stuck in headphone mode!!!

About a month ago I had outpatient surgery, I was at home later that day and dropped my iPhone 6 Plus in a bucket of aquarium water. I got my phone out right away and stuck it in a tub of rice (so I'm told I have no memory from the sedative used during surgery). When my husband got home he opened my phone and put it back in the rice. We left it in there for several days because the screen had zebra stripes. The only issue left now is that my phone is stuck in headphone mode. I have tried everything out there to get it out of headphone mode. In order to use my phone I have to use it with the speaker on. I am heard fine in headphone mode I just can't hear anyone unless the speaker is on. Please help me!!!

Hey there. I looked around and found this site:
Quick Fix iPhone Stuck in ?Headphones? Mode & Speakers Not Working | OSXDaily

Has a couple of steps you can try to get your iPhone out of headphone mode.. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pRose