Iphone 5 vs 5S

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Aww...I'm flattered, but really, Im just a little tired of seeing your screen name pop up as having replied, honestly...since you've literally added nothing of value to the community.

No big deal though, we've worked through trolls before, and we'll do it again.

You still sweating me I see. Perhaps you should take off your Tin crown , a legend in his own mind. It amazes me how someone I give so little thought to think is about so much. If tired maybe you should take a nap.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You still sweating me I see. Perhaps you should take off your Tin crown , a legend in his own mind. It amazes me how someone I give so little thought to think is about so much. If tired maybe you should take a nap.

No sweating...just watching you fade away, and taking pleasure commenting about it while it happens.

For someone who gives "so little thought to", you sure seem to make a point to come back here and reply to me more than any other activity on this forum. :beer:

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Aww...I'm flattered, but really, Im just a little tired of seeing your screen name pop up as having replied, honestly...since you've literally added nothing of value to the community.

You must be a GPU.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I see the start of a beautiful friendship starting in this thread. To the OP go to a Apple store or best buy and play with them both and see what you want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

Can you Ban him?? (most like I shouldn't be saying this :beer: :angel:)

jaywill27

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I had the iPhone 5 and sold it and got a 5s! Why? First thing is touch id and the other thing is GOLD because it looks so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
This has been an interesting and amusing thread. iMore forums and very different than Android Central, the moderators here are seemingly way more...tolerant.

Sent from my iRidium 128GB iPad Air LTE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got a 5c because I liked the color. I've never had a phone on contract though. I have a very expensive habit of buying phones on a whim. I think people should buy what makes them happy. Life is so short after all...

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I got a 5c because I liked the color. I've never had a phone on contract though. I have a very expensive habit of buying phones on a whim. I think people should buy what makes them happy. Life is so short after all...

I'm quite similar. I love tech...it's not a inexpensive hobby.

Sent from my iridium 64GB 5s

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I made it easy. I got both. A white 5C and. Grey 5S. One for work and one for play.

I got a grey 5s and a silver 5s. These are really nice devices that are quite capable. I may decide to jailbreak the silver one after a while.

Sent from my iridium 64GB 5s

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

You brought the phone just because of the colour? Thats like saying you brought a dog just because it was green

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You brought the phone just because of the colour? Thats like saying you brought a dog just because it was green

Look people buy cars solely on color alone and dogs for that matter so why not cellphones there's nothing unusual about that

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2