iPhone 3GS Upgrade Eligibility?

ELS718

Aug 14, 2008
Visit site
okay so heres my deal, i have two lines on my current att account, mine line isnt eligible for an upgrade but my wifes is....sooo can I just buy the phone with her discount for $200 and switch it over to my line?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Yes. I called AT&T today and verified.

Yeah, I just saw that today on this PDF
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%2FiPhone%2FCustomers_FAQs.pdf&token=EvoxzKzT

at&t FAQ said:
My kids and I are on a FamilyTalk plan. I?m not eligible for an upgrade for iPhone 3G S but one of my kids is upgrade ready. Can I swap lines and take his upgrade eligibility on the 19th? Will I need to start a new two-year service agreement?

Yes, you can rearrange your account to take advantage of your child?s upgrade eligibility ? and yes, you will need to sign a new 2-year service agreement.

triwayben

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
separate accounts

i have a similar question. i have a work phone(iphone 3g). and my family on a separate account has an upgrade. can i use one of their upgrades and use it on my separate work account. if i can, is it as simple as switching sim cards. thanks

anon4669969

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
I think the 5th question in that FAQ list is hilarious:

My kids and I are on a FamilyTalk plan. I'm not eligible for an upgrade for iPhone 3G S but one of my kids is upgrade ready. Can I swap lines and take his upgrade eligibility on the 19th? Will I need to start a new two-year service agreement?

Rephrase: Can I take my kid's eligibility and use it for myself and not tell him/her about it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dguc