iOS 7 animations too slow?

chrisallen1275

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I really like the iOS 7 animations and things but I do find the animations a bit too long so I can't get into folders and things as quick as I would like to... Is this only me or are there more people that think the animations are slow in iOS 7??

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I really like the iOS 7 animations and things but I do find the animations a bit too long so I can't get into folders and things as quick as I would like to... Is this only me or are there more people that think the animations are slow in iOS 7??

It's been a common issue people have complained about from iOS 7 users and reviewers.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten used to it sort of. You have to wait like 1/2 sec after you unlock or go back to the home screen because if not the touch doesn't seen to register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gogurt48

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I like the animations, but I wish I could interrupt them. When I touch the screen, that should take precedence over an animation.

manicmarc

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
As a developer I know then when you spend all day perfecting an animation, the temptation to make it 0.3 seconds longer so it's more noticeable is huge. I don't blame them ;)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
As a developer I know then when you spend all day perfecting an animation, the temptation to make it 0.3 seconds longer so it's more noticeable is huge. I don't blame them ;)

Yeah. I can see your point there, too. There are many arguments for it to be how it is at the given moment.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I never noticed noticed it. I think it could be compared to blinking. You do it all day long and never think about it until someone says something.

Sent from somewhere.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
When I first updated to iOS 7 I noticed it, and didn't like it. Then after a while I got used to it. Then, earlier today I noticed someone on the train using iOS 6 on their iPhone 5, and the first thing I thought was "Wow that's fast!". Now I'm starting to want iOS 6 back again, lol.

I hope Apple decides to speed up the animations in a future update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77