What is More Important to You Regarding the iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Millions of people around the world own an iPhone and each person has his or her reason for purchasing one. Having said that, I want to focus on two things. Software (iOS) and hardware. Which of those two are more important to you in regard to the iPhone?

For me, it’s the software. That’s not to say I dislike the hardware or that it didn’t factor in to my reason for purchasing an iPhone, but each year I look forward to the next iteration of iOS more than I do the hardware. What about you?

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This is a great question! The hardware is awesome. While I love the way it looks and feels, the software is why I chose the iPhone. The features, the ease of use and the security iOS gives me are why I prefer and choose the iPhone.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Millions of people around the world own an iPhone and each person has his or her reason for purchasing one. Having said that, I want to focus on two things. Software (iOS) and hardware. Which of those two are more important to you in regard to the iPhone?

For me, it’s the software. That’s not to say I dislike the hardware or that it didn’t factor in to my reason for purchasing an iPhone, but each year I look forward to the next iteration of iOS more than I do the hardware. What about you?
The software inter-connectivity with my other Apple devices.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It's both.

It's partly iOS; it's mostly because nearly everyone I communicate with uses iMessage; it's also a lot because I have Macs and an iPad otherwise, plus an Apple Watch and Beats earbuds. (The last two I likely could switch to another platform if I really needed to.) But I also appreciate the hardware quality and the ease of getting support if something happens to the hardware.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I started with blackberry os and then blackberry 10. I also used palm Webos and windows. I played around with Jolla sailfish and eventually tried android for a few years. I finally tried the iPhone with the 7 plus. It was the first time I used an operating system that did not give me issues on a regular basis. Android was the worst for that. Anyway I like the software and the stability and fluidity. That matters the most. I also love the hardware. It tends to be striking in my opinion.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77