How one small iOS 17 change is making everyone think they've gone crazy

iebock

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Have to be honest I am not sure ow much I will like that at least initially. I'm sure I will get used to it I time but I get it that people aren't going to be happy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: FFR

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
18f1338af46db1f9cda06ad18aabbe61.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If that happens to you, you should be perfectly fine! You will take the time to look at your screen to end the call, instead of using muscle memory.

Ending a call is not my problem. It's when I get a call while talking to someone else. Then gotta figure how to put the caller on hold, go back to my call, end that call, then answer the new call. Too many buttons to choose from while people wait.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Ending a call is not my problem. It's when I get a call while talking to someone else. Then gotta figure how to put the caller on hold, go back to my call, end that call, then answer the new call. Too many buttons to choose from while people wait.
I find those three choices fairly well explained 😅

My point was that it is forcing you to look at your screen and make an “educated” decision, thus eliminating the redesign issue altogether.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I find those three choices fairly well explained

My point was that it is forcing you to look at your screen and make an “educated” decision, thus eliminating the redesign issue altogether.

If you do it enough times, I guess it's well explained. I've rarely had it happen. So when it does, and 2 people are waiting, I more often than not tap the wrong button, and cut the wrong person off. I don't talk much on the phone. Text Mostly.

Reactions: EdwinG

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

If this starts to happen, turn the phone off for a while, maybe they’ll go away !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77