iOS 5.0 Beta Broken Apps Thread

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
odd, works for me and notifications/alerts work great as well

Wow... it opens... but as soon as the page loads, it crashes... will try deleting it and re-adding... strange...

EDIT: Ok, after deleting it and reinstalling the app, it seems fine... didn't even have to re-add all of my favorite sports/teams... and it's working fine now...

Last edited:

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Mousewait, works but sometimes it, just gives me the spinning wheel, or the font goes away and its just lines on lines that look like words? Plus Facebook, never let respond to people unless I was in the comment section where everyone is talking, now that'll let me respond when you're on someones comment page.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I can confirm Weather Channel app works again with beta 3 and others say the Chase bank app works with it too

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Photosynth is half broken. You can take pics and you can sign in and upload to FB. But in order to upload directly to the Photosynth website, you have to sign in with your Live ID...and that causes the app to hang completely.

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Seems Beta 3 ends August 18, Google+ is only for iPhones ATM, I hope they resolve atleast most of the crashing in Safari and Settings app and other apps.

bezel

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
sending and receiving voice notes to bb's wont play anymore. everytime i click on the voice note the sms app closes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1