iOS 11 is [emoji17]*** Awful

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
How did you determine that the official release of iOS 11 will not be stable, or as stable as iOS 10?

Psychic powers or some kind of physics bending time viewer is my guess. I don't know how else anyone can be so certain based on early betas.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Takari

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I took the plunge and reverted back to 10.3.3. I couldn't stand the lag on my touch screen, battery life was horrible and apps wouldn't download from App Store. I kept it on my iPad mini so I can still mess with new features but I had to have a functioning daily driver.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Well that's it I have decided to sell my 6s Plus and start using my Android full time. I don't really want to but Apple kind of forces me to with their bull**** in iOS 11. Removing 3D Touch features I use frequently and doing bad design choices. It's a bummer really but I can't ignore it. Got a too good to skip offer for my iPhone and will sell it next week.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hope it works out for you. we will be here when you switch back.

Well that's it I have decided to sell my 6s Plus and start using my Android full time. I don't really want to but Apple kind of forces me to with their bull**** in iOS 11. Removing 3D Touch features I use frequently and doing bad design choices. It's a bummer really but I can't ignore it. Got a too good to skip offer for my iPhone and will sell it next week.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hope it works out for you. we will be here when you switch back.
I never really switch fully I always have an Android and iPhone simultaneously as I enjoy both systems. I might buy an iPhone 8 in the future but don't like the possible skip of Touch ID and full use of iris. As well as bezel less phones that I do not appreciate because of ergonomic reasons.

Seems to me like Apple is falling in the popularity contest trap category and do things that are "trending" and will most likely die out in the future somewhat. I never thought I would see Apple do these kind of decisions and dump ergonomics and usability for eyecandy reasons both hardware and software wise. It's a shame, really.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2