Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

efn77mx

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I just picked up my first iPhone yesterday. After a year of dealing with numerous problematic Android devices, I decided to give the iOS a shot. I once owned a Mac, which was without a doubt the most STABLE computer I'd ever owned. I have a 3Gs for the next couple weeks. Next payday I will be returning it for the iPhone 4. Unfortunately I do NOT have the time to wait for the iPhone 5 (I doubt it will be out before my 30 day grace period is up). So far I'm really impressed with the battery life on this thing (compared to the EVO it replaced anyways), and this phone has already proven to be pretty stable. I'm looking forward to the next 2 years with my (present and future) device.

MikeC14

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I'd drop by to say Hi to you all.

Had been using the iPhone from the 2G to the 3G. Moved off when the 3Gs came out and went over to blackberry with the 9700, then moved to Android with the Desire.

Have spent the last 10 months on the Desire, rooting, theming and generally mucking around with the device.

But it appears I missed IOS too much so I'm back on the iPhone with the 4. Have always JB'd my devices so I'm looking forward to getting back into.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I'd drop by to say Hi to you all.

Had been using the iPhone from the 2G to the 3G. Moved off when the 3Gs came out and went over to blackberry with the 9700, then moved to Android with the Desire.

Have spent the last 10 months on the Desire, rooting, theming and generally mucking around with the device.

But it appears I missed IOS too much so I'm back on the iPhone with the 4. Have always JB'd my devices so I'm looking forward to getting back into.

Welcome to the boards. I love this place. Although I can't always participate in certain discussions(simply due to my lack of knowledge on all things apple) I love coming here to read. I absolutely love my iPhone and there is a wealth of knowledge here. A place to be a huge apple fan without any criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellsmanfu#CB

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, another newbie here. I haven't had an iphone yet, but am really thinking about getting the new iphone when it launches on Sprint.

I worked for Sprint for several years and I always got free service, so it would have been a waste to buy service just to get an iphone when I already got great service for free.

I'm most likely going to get the iphone when Sprint launches it, might even jump to a mac as well.

Any basic pointers for a soon to be first time iphone and mac person?

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I guess that I'm the new guy here. Been using Apple products for a couple of years now - started with iPods, then iPhone4... now fully engaged - MacBook Air and iPad, too.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, and decided that it's time to join up. Hope to see you around on the forum.

Don

retrorecall

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi - new to forum! Thanks for having us

we have developed an app called Retro Recall which is an app for iPhone and iPod touch that randomly introduces pictures of forgotten memories from the 1980's to recent years. These memories can be a product, person, film, song, TV show or event from the near or distant past. The challenge is we bet you will see something fun you havent seen in AGES!

retrorecall dot com

Tiffne

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Introduction

Hello everyone!

I am new here and just wanted to say hello! I have a iPhone 4. This is my 4th iPhone that I have owned. I love them!! I browse around here a lot and finally decided to join! :) Glad to be here!

iSteven

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, Long time TIPB reader, passionate about iThings since ... 2007. I had all models of iPhone and iPad untill now and I'm waiting the next one !
I'm also passionate about apps

River34

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody.

Am new here. This is my first post.
Well, my story goes like this, my sister had an iphone for like a year to which I never bothered to look through in depth until I was given a 3G myself. I then checked on it online. Wow! I never realised or imagined wat IPhone was. Thousands of amazing apps, where hav I been, I was so consumed in my own world never new wat was going on. My iphone now enhances my life positively.

RomeMvr

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I'm part of a team of developers and I'll be glad to share with you opinions and tips about iPhone apps and new technologies.

See you around ;)

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey, everyone. My name is Laura and I'm a BlackBerry user and also an Apple user (MacBook and iPod). Hope to be a helpful and useful contributor here and get to know you all.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm Ivan and I'm an iPhone-holic. I came from an HTC EVO 3D and I loved my evo but the iPhone is just amazing and I'm running iOS 5 on my 3GS. I can't wait to get an iPhone 4S. Anyway you will see my posts around trying to help anyone needing help to the best of my abilities.

Welcome everyone !!!

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I'm moving from another forum and thought I'd pay my respects to my new one. I've been an iPhone owner since the first model came out. I look forward to talking with all of you!

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my name is Static_FX and I am a blackberry addict....
I am THIS close to curbing my addiction by getting the iP4s when it comes out

kinda tired of there NEVER being a blackberry version of any of the cool apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson