Inaccurate battery meter

johnny football hero

Nov 7, 2008
Visit site
I own the 3g. Recently the battery meter has been inaccurate. I'll charge at night while I sleep. I'll start the day with a fully charged battery and the meter says so. About halfway through my day and a couple hours of use the meter still indicates a fully charged battery, which obviously isn't correct. If I soft reset the phone, it'll indicate the accurate power level. I tried restoring the phone and it still has the same issue with the inaccurate power indication.

What should I do? I love the iPhone, but it's a constant source of aggravation. I hate exchanging the phone with apple and getting a refurbished phone. I owned the 2g previously and it was a constant nightmare because each phone kept breaking down for various issues. It was a constant hassle of exchanging phones. I love and hate the iPhone with a passion. Overall my experiences with the iPhone hasn't been great.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Did you do a restore as new phone or from backup? I had battery meter issues with my 2G and a restore fixed the problem. But often times you want to restore as new phone because it's possible that the problem is stored in the backup.