I thought if I d/led an app on one device....

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
It would show up on the other. I set up iTunes & wifi sync but I still don't see it. I thought maybe I needed to back up to the cloud and its not backing up. What am I not doing?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Make sure on both devices under the Settings>> iTune & AppStores are using the same AppleID, and in the Automatic Downloads section, everything you want is toggled on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings-iTunes & App Store and then turn ON "automatic downloads" for music and/or apps.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well that's done already. I was also backing up and I'm getting an error that I can't back up bc The backup couldn't be saved on the computer. I'm backing up in the cloud though. I don't know if its related.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well that's done already. I was also backing up and I'm getting an error that I can't back up bc The backup couldn't be saved on the computer. I'm backing up in the cloud though. I don't know if its related.

Make sure you're connected to Wi-Fi or also turn on "Use Cellular Data". As for your backups, are you saying that you're having difficulty backing up to iTunes, but not to iCloud? If so, restart your computer and try again. Do you have plenty of available storage space on your computer's hard drive?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to back up to the cloud but yeah I have space.

Oh okay. Try re-starting your iPhone and then try again. Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi. If you have a lot of photos, the backup may take a while. If the problem persists, there may be an issue on Apple's side.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966