how to switch off al notifications on the lockscreen

kizax

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
i have some notifications on, on the lockscreen, for example, gmail, hangouts etc. But sometimes i don't want that these notifications popup on the lockscreen, for example when i am in a meeting. How can i switch off the notifications with one switch, not to go in the notifications center and switch off hangouts, email, gmail, bbm etc, and after that, when i need the notifications i need to switch on all separately.

thanks for the help.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Go to setting , notification centre. Then turn off notification view in lock screen. This should help you mate
agunaveq.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do not disturb would be the best option since you can turn it on via control center, and it will allow notification to still be received but your phone won't vibrate and the screen won't light up when you get one.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
i tried, but the messages still pop up.

so the only thing you can do is do manually switch off all apps like meashishnd said, or do not disturb.

"Access on Lock Screen" applies to being able to swipe down and see your notification center on the lock screen, not the pop up notifications.

Follow what meashishnd suggested; you can decide which apps display what on the lock screen.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
In Settings>Notification Center, if you scroll down you will see two lists (Include, and Do Not Include). Under "Include", you can go through each application and turn "Show on Lock Screen" on and off. This way you can decide which notifications you want to appear on the lock screen, and which ones you don't.