• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

How to jailbreak iPhone 4S and iPad 2 on iOS 5.0 & 5.0.1 (Windows - CLI Method)

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
After the cinject -w the log stops with > Ignoring for a few seconds then I see messages that says: receive secure message timeout and other messages at which then I go to turn on VPN, the error message pops up on my phone and nothing happens after hitting OK.

matthirst

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Either I am doing something wrong or I'm being impatient, or both.

After turning on my VPN, it doesn't automatically reboot, so I reboot myself. But I never get the errors in command prompt, nothing else ever happens.

Has anyone got anywhere with this? I'm sat refreshing this page now as I daren't unplug or change anything now! From the above it looks like I'm not the only one.

drd2010

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I've navigated to the folder, but when I type cinject -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig i get "cinject is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

what am i doing wrong here?

EDIT: Nvm, it created another cinject folder and I only had to go one step further.

This keeps happening to me and I can't find a way to get around it. :(

Realed

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't get passed the vpn step at the end where the phone needs to reboot. Is there supposed to be a vpn password or should it be left blank? i've tried leaving it blank and it doesnt reboot. what is the password? is it pod2g? am i reading that right? has anyone had success? thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedro3000