How to have a custom set vibration style for an app like "Whatsapp"

taimur_3

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have to keep my phone on silent at work. I was able to set a simple vibration style named "Heartbeat" for my incoming calls, incoming texts etc. which was a relief for me. But, I am not able to do the same for incoming messages of "Whatsapp".

The default vibration style kinda blows me away sometimes :p. Is it possible to set up any other vibration style for my whatsapp messages ?

A sincere reply shall be appreciated.

Thanks

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore taimur

I don't use that particular app and upon checking most of my 3rd party apps they don't seem to be included in the custom vibrate alert section of Settings>Sounds

Stay tuned to this thread and more detailed help will arrive soon

Again thank you for posting to iMore

something_better

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping for some solution as well. I have a customized vibration for iMessages and incoming calls but unfortunately whatsapp doesn't let you customize. I was hoping that Apple would include this feature for the next generation phones but I guess some people might have to hunt for a new phone.....

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping for some solution as well. I have a customized vibration for iMessages and incoming calls but unfortunately whatsapp doesn't let you customize. I was hoping that Apple would include this feature for the next generation phones but I guess some people might have to hunt for a new phone.....

Maybe the app devs have to allow such "customization" in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy