How to downgrade from iOS 6.0 to 5.1.1 without saved SHSH blobs? I want to jailbreak

jbaeza83

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, Ive been a lurker on here for a while and finally decided to join. Now, I have the new iPad and I upgraded to iOS 6 when it was released. Now I want to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 so that I can jailbreak it again. I already have redsn0w but I cant find the ipsw file. Also, when I updated to iOS 6.0 I didnt save any SHSH blobs, is there a work around for this or am I SOL? Let me know if you guys need any more info.

Thank you guys in advance!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, Ive been a lurker on here for a while and finally decided to join. Now, I have the new iPad and I upgraded to iOS 6 when it was released. Now I want to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 so that I can jailbreak it again. I already have redsn0w but I cant find the ipsw file. Also, when I updated to iOS 6.0 I didnt save any SHSH blobs, is there a work around for this or am I SOL? Let me know if you guys need any more info.

Thank you guys in advance!

sorry dude your stuck where you are until they relase a new jailbreak

Squagga

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I'm stuck in the same boat as this guy. I upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 also and I got tiny umbrella, but when I use redsnow to jb my phone it says that it cant use any of the shsh blobs that I have saved. Am I as screwed as this guy?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I'm stuck in the same boat as this guy. I upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 also and I got tiny umbrella, but when I use redsnow to jb my phone it says that it cant use any of the shsh blobs that I have saved. Am I as screwed as this guy?

if you were never jailbrokenwhile apple was still signing blobs for 5.1.1 then you are stuck.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
For the record, OTA SHSH or ones that are from "upgrading" in iTunes usually are not complete and work for restoring. It's annoying but the dev-team recommends to always restore then restore from backup and then save your blobs however you choose.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23