How do I get the iPhone 5S LED notification to work??

Dx3me

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I turned the LED notification on within the iOS software, but for some reason it's not working...

How can I switch it on??

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Settings > General > Accessibility > LED Flash For Alerts (switch to on)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401383727.559885.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Dx3me

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Mmm, now I noticed only the LED on the back of the phone flashes...
Kinda strange to put the LED notify you on the back, since most of us (including myself) usually lay down the phone on the back, so we can't see it flashing!!

Smart choice to put the LED flash on the back where hardly anyone sees it. :p

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mmm, now I noticed only the LED on the back of the phone flashes...
Kinda strange to put the LED notify you on the back, since most of us (including myself) usually lay down the phone on the back, so we can't see it flashing!!

Smart choice to put the LED flash on the back where hardly anyone sees it. :p

Um, yeah. See, the iPhone (thankfully) doesn’t have a LED for any kind of notification. The whole “let’s use the camera flash for that” was added for those with accessibility issues. At best, it’s a kludge, added on after the fact.

If you want a bona fide LED for notifications, you’re going to have to buy a device that offers one. #sorryaboutyourluck

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Um, yeah. See, the iPhone (thankfully) doesn?t have a LED for any kind of notification. The whole ?let?s use the camera flash for that? was added for those with accessibility issues. At best, it?s a kludge, added on after the fact.

If you want a bona fide LED for notifications, you?re going to have to buy a device that offers one. #sorryaboutyourluck

Yeah .. What they said. People who are deaf are more likely to have vibration & this led feature on.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy