Hello from Sunny Sweden

OldManLink

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm new on the forum today, although I have been following TiPb for a while, on Twitter and the main blog section.

I'm a software developer since 27 years, and I'm interested in developing apps for the iPhone, or maybe becoming part of a team working on existing (interesting) stuff.

I also want to learn more about the jailbreaking of iPhones, but on a deeper level than I've found out so far by browsing threads here. So if there is anybody here who really really really understands what Jailbreaking is, then please feel free to contact me and tell me what you know ;).

OldManLink

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Oh, and what's with this:
Hello OldManLink,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of The iPhone Blog Forums now!
Where's the "Introductions forum" if this isn't it?

It it connected with the fact that I can't chose an avatar yet???

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hiya OldManLink and welcome to the forums. There really is not an introductions forum, per se. But there are lots of introductory threads. This is as good as any.

You'll be able to choose an avatar after you've posted a bit in the main forum threads (not the social ones).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad