GOT IT!!! And it only took 4 HOURS!!!

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 6+ from AT&T a couple weeks ago. Yesterday morning I checked [Edited] to see if my local Apple Store had any 6+ and they did. Really don't care which color I got becuz I am going to case it. Got to the Apple Store told them I wanted the Gold iPhone 6+ 128GB for AT&T. Brought it out and I was so excited but to make a long story short. 4 hours later I said f*ck it I'll buy it out right. But if you really wanna know I'll tell you. This thing is amazing. Don't know how to describe the feeling I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Cuz I'm on the AT&T Next plan and they can't upgrade at the Apple Store but they nor did I know that. They can only do 2 year agreements or new Next plans. Craziness

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Nicely done.

So, to confirm and not sidetrack the conversation, Apple do NOT offer the AT&T Next Plan purchase option? Is that what I'm understanding here?

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Nicely done.

So, to confirm and not sidetrack the conversation, Apple do NOT offer the AT&T Next Plan purchase option? Is that what I'm understanding here?

As OP probably answered your questions. Apple does offer AT&T Next but only those who are new. If you are currently on AT&T Next, then no. Unless you pay off the remaining cost at AT&T Store then you can walk to the Apple store and do AT&T Next.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
As OP probably answered your questions. Apple does offer AT&T Next but only those who are new. If you are currently on AT&T Next, then no. Unless you pay off the remaining cost at AT&T Store then you can walk to the Apple store and do AT&T Next.

Actually that's what I did. But still couldn't upgrade my current account.

nessenj

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I used my lunch hour to head to Apple and pick up my 6 plus. sadly I didn't return to work for 3 hours.

Yes, it took me 3 hours to get my phone, but I couldn't be happier!

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess it depends on when you paid it off? Because I was on AT&T Next when I got the S5. I paid it off in August, and I was able to use AT&T Next at the apple store to get the 6 Plus.

The upgrade applies instantly. I paid off a Moto X on the app in radio shack and they were able to sell me a NEXT iPhone 6 on the spot.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site

It's better to pay off within the app itself, under devices and contracts, because it is processed instantly and allows an instant upgrade.