Giveaway: TAB Rests make using your tablet more comfortable - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzNewEra

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Please I need one of these

I would love to have one of these rests. I have been looking for something omfortable to rest my iPad on while I curl up on the couch and type essays for school. This would be an ideal Christmas gift for me :)

phoenix91#IM

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I'd like this one for myself, although I wouldn't mind borrowing it to whomsoever in my family. TAB Rests would definitely come in handy during lectures for taking notes and stuff, but also when playing or going through loads of PDF files. As a nice side effect I wouldn't have to put an extra something between my bare lap and the iPad (you know how the back of the iPad is sometimes freezing cold). Ha! Would love to win one.

SmallAntelope

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I could use one of these to give to my father, who couldn't bring himself to buy a smart cover due to the price - but always complains about not having a case!

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I would use it to relax in bed at night with my iPad. I love lounging in bed to use my iPad, but sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am a couch iPad surfer. This would be so awesome (smart covers aren't made for laps sadly). I can surf in harmony and typo less.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

harshkey

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting an ipad 2 soon...and the TAB Rests will be a great companion for it :)..can use it comfortably sitting on my bed/couch...Hope i win one...Thanks :) :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup