Giveaway: TAB Rests make using your tablet more comfortable - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cflynt

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I do a lot of traveling and this would be great for propping the iPad up to watch movies with or reading on the plane! Let alone how comfortable it would be at home sitting down.

arthurinrsa

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Rest for the weary

My wife is a nurse with back problems. She loves her iPad2, but finds it a problem in positioning. She prefers using it on the couch, but it is bad on her posture. So she usually gets a pillow to put under it, but this is not really that stable for keyboarding.

So I would enjoy getting her a rest for her weary body.

Himoe

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Football games

I would love to use this while sitting on my recliner watching football. I like to track other games, sports, etc. on my iPad while watching and flipping channels.

JonCloddy12

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I Would Give It To My Mother Because She Is Writing A Book On Being A Cancer Survivor

My mom never took to technology until she got leukemia and we got her an iPad. Now she's on it all the time. She is cancer free and working on a book about her experience. She is typing it all on her iPad. I would give her the TAB Rest so she could be more comfortable as she writes.

jigisha7777

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I will give it 2 my father on his 50th birthday as it is coming up on 22nd dec 11. he can start learining to use and do his small business.

Hope it will be fun for him

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Love this!

If I win this TAB Rest, I plan to use it on my tall-ish coffee table, and it would be great to use when traveling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77