Giveaway: TAB Rests make using your tablet more comfortable - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a teacher who just got his first iPad 2, and I'm already finding infinite uses for it in the classroom. The TAB Rest would help me in a number of ways: planning and executing my interactive lessons, using it for meetings (personal and professional), and just plain reading/using the apps for my own fun!

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So I can read books and play games and looks up stuff on the web without having to sit uncomfortably while doing it.

lriggins2

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I would use it myself! right now the iPad is cumbersome when reading in bed, so I use my nook. I'd be able to make the full switch over!!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use it when at work, I often am sitting without a desk in front of me, and would like a little place to balance the iPad! :)

bnpdp

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Very Nice

I would give this to my mother in law. She is contantly putting her pad in her lap and I know she is going to drop it. This will make it nice and safe.

wingnut73

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This would take my angry birds bathroom breaks with the ipad to a whole new level. Now if they can make something to keep my legs from falling asleep, I would be in heaven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup