• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazywabbit

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
blue aluminum is the color to beat. Perfect timing for me, I really need a new case since I have dropped the phone enough that the cheap plastic case is now cracked. PLEASE, PLEASE PICK ME!!!

arvindgopwani

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
without trying to kiss too much a$$, I have used both the casemate jett and the graft concepts leverage case but neither look half as polished or were as durable as how the new vapor comp epiphany all white looks. The attractive contours coupled with exquisite workmanship exude class and i expect this to be hands down the best case for my white iPhone 4s. I would absolutely love to win the all white version....

Last edited:

jparker0717

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
element case

i love the style and color of the vapor comp epiphany case. i feel the blue will will look great on my new white iPhone 4s.
thanks for all you do!

radrmev

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Love that Epiphony

This case is beautiful, and the quality should be as fine as my vapor. The blue is nice pastel, but the white is clean and elegant. My father was in the plastics business and this is design and material for the product. Iphones should be delivered this way, Jobs would be pleased.
I'll take the white, I hope.

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm a HUGE fan of Element cases. Not only are their cases extremely well made and attractive, but their customer service is second to none! I like the white!!

avesfball9

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Fashionable Protection

Its very clear why this case is amazing. It is very lightweight because of its stylish body and enclosure. Its interchangeable colors, white and blue, really bring out a spark in your eyes because it is so shiny and well made. Element really outdid themselves on this case. It doubles as a projection when you might drop your phone, or as a fashion statement! The bright white and luster blue really make you envision the future of cellular protection! Either color will make my eyes burst with excitement! I hope i get a case! Thanks!

vickyhoang

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Response to Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany Giveaway

What I liked best about the Vapor COMP Epiphany was how cleaned it look. It is such a simple design yet it is so different from many other cases. It is also made in the USA (so that was a bonus too). I think that the WHITE one looks the best. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza