• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

tee5er

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
As is the case (!) with all ElementCase products, the attention to detail and to craft are impressive. Add to that the superior protection afforded by the subtle - yet stout - CNC machined frame, and you've got a case this 4S user would gladly drool over owning in... Epiphany Blue. :D

h20werks

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Slick and sleek

I really like this case it is slick and sleek and the color combos are nice. It appears to have great perfection for the phone. Would love to have this case!

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I like that it is made with a mix of both aluminum (I'm a huge fan of aluminum cases) and polycarbonate (to prevent potential signal issues). Element is known for extremely high quality and I am sure this is case is no exception. I'm a bigger fan of the looks of the white Vapor COMP Epiphany.

egul00

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Cool case!

Yea/No Georgia!
I've really liked this case since I first stumbled across it. It's a bit pricey to purchase but the quality looks excellent. I the 'billeted' aluminum is pretty trick, lots of work for a cellphone case but the results are beautiful and strong. Sign me up for a Blue COMP case!

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
They are beautiful cases that I could never justify buying for myself, but winning one... I would love a white one!

Last edited:

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Cnc machined aluminum and the polycarbonate will make for a durable case for me to have the phone at the fire dept to take pictures out scenes for our website I would really love to win this case!!

If I won I would like to win the blue one

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The end of the year is extremely busy for me at work, so I haven't had time to check the blog for weeks. I had NO idea I'd won until today! What an awesome surprise! Thank you TiPb!!! :D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations Brindawithanl. Enjoy your new fancy case!

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

Congrats on your new case!!! I am trying to get the camo OB defender but it's out of stock lol

Sent from neur0tk's iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

:D so you were the big winner Brinda !! Good for you, congrats and enjoy your new case !!:D

Thanks all! When I got the email this a.m., I'm like "WTH?! This has GOT to be spam!" :eek: LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz