GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

willwalker

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
dry cleaning...

I was a working for a government contractor doing project management support, and when I traveled, part of my job was to take care of my project managers in any way necessary. I always ended up being the designated driver so my clients could drink at night and have a little fun. One night a couple of my clients picked up a two girls at a club. As the girls were quite inebriated, we agreed to drive them home. Well one of the girls was drunk enough to lose control of her bladder while sitting on my client's lap during the car ride. My client was furious & embarrassed to say the least, so I offered to have his pants cleaned and ended up expensing the dry cleaning bill. I'm just glad my company never questioned that line item, because I could never have told them what really happened!

sfbates#CB

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
At the hospital i worked before my current one, i saw a PlayStation3... Not too sure what the hospital needs that for.
Also see "HUMN Remain" a lot
..... Cadaver for the teaching portion of the hospital.. but still funny.. ( actually pay for transport, since the body is donated, but still funny to see)

I wanna dump this flipping Droid!

Iphone me!!!!

browneyegravy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Balls

A guy I had to let go charged a mountain bike on his corporate Amex before it was deactivated. When I went to pick up his laptop and other equipment he actually had the balls to show me the bike (I didn't know I was paying for it at the time).

MrAnthonyRaul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I once expensed a large bottle of Imodium!! (which as we all know is diarrhea medicine!) Hilarious!! I had to, the dinner with a client gave me stomach a whirl wind of bad bad bad.

Quick5pnt0

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I was once driving home from work and realized it was Valentines Day. I went to the local florest only to find that I left my wallet at work...I had no cash on me!!! Luckily I did have one way of buying the flowers, with my employer's expense card. I still can't believe nobody ever questioned me on that.

wgharper#IM

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
A few years ago, I rented a car out of Newark that ended up having all kinds of irritating problems - keyless entry didn't work. Radio was dead. One of the windows didn't roll down. I was too far from the airport before I realized it. Expensed the rental, and went on my way.

Filled out a survey a week later and expressed my dissatisfaction, and lo and behold the rental company called me and refunded the purchase. Great! Except, because I had paid with my corp card and already filed the report, I had to spend the better part of a day working with our expense payables team to figure out how to submit a "credit" and resolve the positive balance on my card. So, I've actually had to "expense" A $500 CREDIT on an expense report. PITA, but a good reminder that if a company is going to comp you something, get it as a credit toward future business or cash.

cee1003

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Limo service from NY to NJ. After the first week of a big project where I had to go to the home office n Jersey I was expected to take the bus home. One Friday I knew I was going to get out late and was NOT going to wait an hour+ for the next bus. It was a great way to start my weekend.

xoxoveve

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
the craziest thing I have ever put on a expense probably would be
buying an iphone without asking for bargain price as they could lower the price.
I was so cant wait to get an iphone, n was looking all over in singapore for it.
n when i buy iphone, it feels so amazing like dude i just got new iphone.
:)

andrewnmartinez

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
craziest!

108 dollar gold dog bowl for my dog chuckles and 45 lbs worth of cucumbers at sams club for 80 dollars
:) lol and thats why I got fired :/
I need a free phone since im looking for a job...

zzibradleyizz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The weirdest expense report I have ever seen at a company was when they allowed a select group of associates to get new cell phones. One of the male associate decided to expense hot pink nail polish for this. Then in his description for the expense he wrote that he just wanted to turn his white iPhone 3GS into a hot pink iPhone 3GS to be unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB