Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

imthetalkofny

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Red all the way

I have an iPhone 4 that is dying to be rockin' that red case... I am also going to be up at 3 am to order the phone for my mother in law...only because it will mean another person with an iphone 4..lo..PICK ME!!

unixvrules

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Red is best, Red is cool

RED is a testosterone color not a girly color that some have suggested.

Associative Facts about Red

- Ferraris are red, ferraris are cool, ferraris are manly
- chicks in little red dresses are more attractive, and that is manly
- Blood is red when you bleed (real men bleed, and bleeding is cool)
- Red Power Ties kick the pants off of any other color
- Chinese Brides wear red, and that's cool because its different than the US
- Fire trucks are red, and Firemen are universally cool
- Mars is red and it's cool because we're building a rocketship to go there
- red meat is red, and it's cool because red meat is manly

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I think I should be the one to receive a conversion kit because I can't afford one as I'm in College and paying for everything on my own (including food, gas, etc.). I also live in Canada so the shipping alone would be over my budget (sad I know).

I'm with Rogers in Canada and should be going Red however, I would really prefer to have Blue because it's my favourite colour, it's the colour of all cases for my Apple products (and other electronics) and my closet is filled with mostly blue and black clothing so the blue conversion kit would go nicely with almost any aspect of my life (I even wear blue contacts- They are prescription grade).

All in all, I'm sure the kit will go to someone who is well deserving of it. I figure it wouldn't hurt to try to win it. But congrats in advance to the winner of the kit.

groovejunkie

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I want my iPhone 4 to be the color Blue!

Blue is Sexy, Sleek and very manly and modern!

Cool facts about blue:

-Blue is the favored color choice for toothbrushes. Imagine it next to my beautiful new blue iphone 4!!

-In auto racing, a blue flag advises a car to yield to faster traffic behind. I can do the same with my iphone 4 when im at the traffic lights or driving! :p

An old superstition says that when lights burn blue there are ghosts about. Imagine the ghost i would attract my brand new "blue" iphone 4 at night! :)

Blue is an expensive Brand colour. The following companies are blue! Imagine if my iphone 4 turned blue and how much it would be worth to me!!!

* TiPb!!!
* IBM
* Intel
* The Gap
* Ford
* Pepsi
* Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Tiffany & Co

So please help me win the blue conversion kit as my iphone as I feel my iPhone deserves to be blue!

Thank you!! :)

london965

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
colored iphone 4

I love the red. I was in love with the blue but you convinced me otherwise. i deserve it because I am almost as awesome as the red iphone. lol jk no but i have been thinking about buying it for a while but I don't have enough money :( but if I could win it that would make me very happy :)!

jjphoto

Jun 6, 2010
www.jessejonesphoto.com
Red Please!

I would love to have a red conversion kit, and for a very simple reason. I have a very rare type of colorblindness that only affects the color black for me. Unfortunately, anything black looks like a blinding chartreuse to me, and I'd love to turn down the "atrocious" appearance of my iPhone.

So, please, do it for the chartreuse!

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the blue because it is my favorite color and will be on my favorite phone. I guess it's a win win situation here. Pretty cool to offer/show legit accessories. Makes me trust this site. Thanks.

jhawkfanatic

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I love my daughter and my iPhone, help me save both!

As an avid fan of everything iPhone, I would like to put my name in the hat for the red color swap.

Why do I think I should get this?

I think this color swap not only would look very nice with my current theme and design that I have set up on my iPhone of the Kansas Jayhawks and Glasklart HD, but I think my 4 year old daughter would love it to.

She is always telling me that she would like to "color it", and this could potentially save me from a devastating incident. I have panicked a couple of times when I was looking for my iPhone and realized that my little girl was possessing it, I could see the wheels turning in her head as she is trying to decide what color would look best.

Thankfully I have the Invisishield placed on it, as it saved me from a little finger nail polish incident, she thought pink would look nicely on the Apple logo! Luckily, a little finger nail polish remover, Q-Tips and the Invisishield saved me from a disastrous situation.

So I ask, no, I PLEAD for the red color swap as it will add some color to my iPhone and could potentially save me from a tragic end to my beautiful iPhone. Not to mention this will help me keep my sanity as I won't have to worry as much about what color my iPhone will take on next. Now I will just have to figure out how to keep her from calling China or having her send that random text message to someone in my phonebook...

irsyadtmnazri

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
White?? lol

Among the 4 colours of the iPhone.. (Black, white, red and blue)... why cant it be white?? LOL

Anyways... i think i will choose red for these... coz red is awesome.. red is passion... red is "powderful".. lol.. well.. if given the choice white or red.. i will take red.. xD so yeah...

And congratz to who ever wins it... all the best guys/girls.. xD

irsyadtmnazri

oOblik

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My bedroom is red, my Xbox is red, my PC is red, and I'm much too poor to afford the swap myself :( Please support me in my dream to one day own a red iPhone 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87