Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericpantano

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll take blue.

I'd prefer the blue one, if, as you said, it's not as showy. I like the idea of customizing my iPhone. So many people have them, and it's nice to think that yours is somewhat unique. Makes it easy to find it in a pile too! Not that my phone often ends up in a pile, but you know what I mean!

JuiceJenn

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Glad to be here!

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I'm glad to be right here finally, heading to submit considering I've been reading through a lengthy time.

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you all-around and hello again haha.

PS, how do I make myself have a cool title like some people here have?

bassoprofundo

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Blue, no doubt! I love that reflective surface, and it'd help me avoid grabbing my wife's phone instead. Pick me in the interest of marital harmony!

Meagey

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
OH MAN!! this is sweet!!!! I would love the blue set up because its my favorite color and will look awesome on the iphone! I should win because coincidentally my phone dropped and the screen cracked!!!! So this would be awesome to win because than I wouldn't have to spend $100 that I don't even have, to get it fixed!!! Any good luck to everyone..Thank you ifixdirect! and THANK YOU TIPB for bringing us all these sweet giveaways and info!!!!

haydendillon#IM

May 6, 2009
Visit site
iFix direct

Great site as always...I would like..or should I say LOVE the blue version..I have spent hundred$$$ of dollars on the various cases for my iphone..including 2 Vapor Element cases.. OUCH!!!.. I have never been able to make it look just right..from the video you posted up it looks like my quest would come to an end if I were to win this phone plate..

Thanks for considering me..

Tom

ranxoren

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE the red housing. Red is my favorite color and Ive always dreamt of a red iPhone. When the 3G was coming out and people were saying that there was gonna be two colors I was praying for a Product (RED) version like the Nano. This is my dream come true... !

Slympickens82

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Blue! Definitely blue! Please pick me. My screen is busted and I'm a Student and don't have the extra cash to splurge on a new screen. I would be so greatful! Tipb rocks!

Dan

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Red would be nice.

I put my phone in jacket with a piece of (sandpaper)and it scratched the front pretty bad. I put skin over but still looks bad. I really like the red but blue looks cool too! I would like either one.

Bmwtech113

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have a red iPhone. Red is my favorite color. My car, tool box, guitar, couch, and many of my shirts are red. And I'll have a Verizon iPhone and their main color is red. It just makes sense. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1