Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

POP3Y3

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
this one time i was burnin a doob and a seed popped and landed in my crotch and i jumped up but forgot my phone was in my lap and it hit the ground and got all scratchy. :O(

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i believe i should win the case swap because feb 1 was my birthday and i turned 23 so i would like the red one because im borrowing michael jordans number for the year and a red one would match that

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Blue. Even though both look extremely nice and well done I would like to sport my i4 with my favorite color, that being blue.

Thanks for the consideration.

bdhortin

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I bleed BLUE!

I've been a fan of the BYU Cougars my whole life and I'm an Apple fanboy through and through! A beautiful BLUE iPhone 4 would be amazing! Thanks!

itsmeandrew

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Blue iPhone color swap

The university I go to has their main color as blue, pretty close to the blue color swap that iFixDirect is offering. My favorite color is blue too. I've been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon for years and now that it's finally here the only thing to really make it better is if I won this color swap of my favorite color.

C-Doug#IM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Each spring/summer I choose a color. This year i've deceided to go with red. I got my red jacket, shoe, hat and shirt ready to rock on the first warm day. Now I've never won something so I probably won't now either but thinking about having a red Iphone too would make me the happiest/luckiest guy in the universe!

Congrats in advance to who ever wins it I hope you would be as happy as I would be!

chef8

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Red for Wear Red Day

Feb 3rd ordering verizon iphone; Feb 4th National Wear Red Day; what a great way to support healthy hearts.

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Unique

Being different is cool; that being said, I am a huge University of Florida fan an having a blue iPhone would be awesome!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Give me the red one please. Not only for the wow factor, but Red is my favorite color. I'd like something other than my stale black iP4 at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77