Evernote vs Springpad

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I see alot of people on here touting Evernote. I have been using Springpad and like it. Is there any advantage of Evernote over Springpad? I know alot is preference but I don't know if there is any unrealized potential I'm not seeing here.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just started using Springpad today, and already I see that imo, it's better than Evernote in many, many ways. The Boards feature is GREAT for visual people, the way it collects information on what you store (like for movies - it lets you add it to your queue on Netflix, see it on IMDb, order it on Amazon, etc.), the ability to scan a barcode and store info about the item that way is incredible, ability to add contacts, the use of a web app versus a computer app, it's 100% free, and overall I just find it easier to use. I haven't used Evernote much since the big UI update because it was buggy as heck for me, but I'm having very very few problems with Springpad, and already I love it and have incorporated it into my life.

Reactions: yomonk1

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been on Springpad for quite a while and just can't think of a reason to switch to Evernote, or even if there is a reason. I just see alot of people posting about it and wanted to know if there was any distict advantage. Thanks for the input.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So far I prefer Evernote. I like seeing the preview or mini-notes, rather than a generic yellow sticky. I like Evernote's option to stay signed in for a week. Still evaluating Springpad, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dromen