Did Apple buy Blackberry

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Like the title says, did Apple buy Balckberry, and do you get charged for using it? I know it may seem dumb but this is honestly my first time using anything developed by Blackberry.

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I read that earlier too, Fausty.

Anyway, it doesn't make sense for Apple, to company, to buy BlackBerry as they are not directly aiming for the same markets, even though their two markets overlap massively.

IF Apple bought BlackBerry, they would take it apart and use the NOC for new services and iTunes.

Apple would never buy BlackBerry because they would never want to admit that they found any parts of BlackBerry desirable. ;) Which isn't a bad thing. If I were Apple I wouldn't buy BlackBerry either, I would just make competition to BlackBerry services.

BlackBerry make a lot of services that Apple doesn't yet have a competitor for, and won't in the near future either.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I read that earlier too, Fausty.

Anyway, it doesn't make sense for Apple, to company, to buy BlackBerry as they are not directly aiming for the same markets, even though their two markets overlap massively.

IF Apple bought BlackBerry, they would take it apart and use the NOC for new services and iTunes.

Apple would never buy BlackBerry because they would never want to admit that they found any parts of BlackBerry desirable. ;) Which isn't a bad thing. If I were Apple I wouldn't buy BlackBerry either, I would just make competition to BlackBerry services.

BlackBerry make a lot of services that Apple doesn't yet have a competitor for, and won't in the near future either.

I agree with this statement for sure. It wouldn't make any sense for apple to pursue blackberry

youstink

Oct 26, 2013
twitter.com
On Friday on fox business I believe it was said its a done deal and on cnbc.. I believe could be wrong. But wasn't it reported that Apple snagged up around 2000 rim employees?

I'm glad I left android and came to iOS

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
On Friday on fox business I believe it was said its a done deal and on cnbc.. I believe could be wrong. But wasn't it reported that Apple snagged up around 2000 rim employees?

No, there is no done deal. Nothing even close concerning Sculley.

youstink

Oct 26, 2013
twitter.com
If it happens which it's very close cause just got done watching money matters on cnbc (money is being discussed) I hv a feeling apple and rim will join to collaborate on new products ...bob and iOS combined...pretty sweet

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
How would rumours of a former Apple CEO showing interest in Blackberry possibly translate to Apple buying/ partnering with blackberry?

You're making this stuff up, and not doing a very good job. The only deal that's any ways close to happening is the Fairfax one. No major news sites have any other details on other potential deals being anywhere close to complete.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1