Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khl

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for work and personal purposes. With the split screen capability and larger screen, I could easily do both at the same time.

draggon

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I would really love to use the iPad Pro as a video editor. The ability to touch the video and quickly make changes I think will democratize a task that is very daunting for many.

Mary Knoll Espejo

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
My plans in the iPad Pro is mostly for my school activities and my daily schedules. It's really handy in my behalf because the iPad has all this things that could really help the user organize and sort the needed things a person do in their activities of daily living.

Cool Grace

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will use it for my study and work . I am a student who have to earn my own money for work . Since I owned online business , I need an Ipad to help me for my business . Ipad Pro is my target .

Cool Grace

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will use it for my study and work . I am a student who have to earn my own money for work . Since I owned online business , I need an Ipad to help me for my business . Ipad Pro is my target .

ryandupay

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
iPad Pro would be my main Photo Editing and Music making device.
- The Screen (though not as good as iPad mini 4) is superb and big enough for photo editing. The color reproduction is perfect. Connecting it to my Sony NEX 5N with Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is fast and easy.
- I love Garage band. Connecting the iPad Pro to my Roland A-49 midi controller will be awesome. With the bigger screen and High End performance of the iPad Pro, this will be an awesome combo!

Last edited:

Rj Zinc

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
The iPad Pro will be my perfect for my daily computing. As an artist it would really help me conceptualize and sketching since it uses the newest technology of apple pen. Making ideas by sketching is always been my day to day work. And sketching using the apple pen makes it more accurate than sketching using my hands. This biggest iPad size would really be perfect for creative mind like me and not to mention the best app selection from the apptore. If i win this. Wow. Cant wait to make my projects here. As always i fall in love with apple since 2007. Best iPad SO FAR.. Winner....

HarryDozen

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Its time to change this old iPad Air I have because iPad Pro will be the perfect christmas gift for myself. With "thin, light, epic" specs, iPad Pro is a new buddy for my writing habbits and drawing illustrations for my book.

tschadt

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
This would be a great surprise to get for my wife to start out her teaching career. This would be much easier to carry than a 15" MacBook Pro. Screen size would be great to use for multi-tasking.

rmpeddi

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
i want IPAD PRO.. because i can use it for studies likewise for presentation and stuffs..and it will be a get honor to use IPAD PRO.. which is one of the greatest technology among electronic gadgets.. and i am happy for that being a electronic student..

alvarokan94

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Will be using it for class, so I can do anything with it and not have to take my computer, and for watching anything. Those speakers cannot be wasted.

Pritam Pathak

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
if i win the ipad i will first download the imore app from itunes on my ipad and through the app i will reply to the imore team with the help of new apple pencil thanking them for choosing me..........:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB