Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petvas72

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I would like to win this iPad Pro :)
I would use it for consumption mainly, but also for light productivity stuff, writing documents, organizing my tasks and projects and my calendar.

screamplay

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
The wife will be using it as a tool in her interior design business. The large screen should make it ideal for showing designs and sketches to clients.

i_CannotSayAny_More

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Couldn't rationalize buying a heavy, clunky (ish), flakey-drivers Cintiq for home, so my wait for Apple to make a cintiq replacement using something like Astropad makes my heart thump.

krsna9595

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Pranaam to you sir ,
really it is an wonderful chance to me as a divine gift
i need your free iPad Pro for my sketching towards my enlightenment
thank you ......................

krsna9595

''My eye on iPad Pro '' , yes I trust that ,this is an a eye to see the entire universe ........''My eye towards iPad Pro only '' ...because ,It is in a limit of me as a free and I need for my small sketches ...............''iPad to the Enlightenment ''..................
salutes ...............

irgonzalez

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
iPad Pro would be ideal for my classroom. I will no longer need to use Bluetooth-connected speakers when playing music since it has fantastic speakers, and with its added RAM, I can do more powerful and interactive presentations on Keynote. The Pro could be a game-changer in the high school classroom.

Rebelord

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
It would be nice to get an iPad Pro for doing my art projects.

I do a lot of cartooning, web design, and development. Using it with a bluetooth enabled stylus or maybe a new Apple Pencil would be pretty awesome addition to my tools for doing art.

Especially since I don't have an iPad.

Zacc Day

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I'd use it for work and also during my religious meetings to manage a lot of paper work I have. The multi-screen ability for note taking and PDF management will stream line my ability to be effective at my service to the congregation and at work as desktop administrator for remote desktop and document access.

Last edited:

Hdima010

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Ill use it for work but also to watch some good movies with it, good thing it can multitask properly now so I can do both at the same time :)

PerrGregs

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Need to use the iPad with the large screen and split views! Awesome and wish that all the iPads would/could do the same! Also a good replacement for my aging Macbook Air (2011).

Status
Not open for further replies.