• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teryx_N7

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I'd definitely use the iPad Pro to replace my aging MacBook Pro - between the keyboard cover, the Pencil and the size, I could see it covering a lot of the utility I look for, not to mention being able to take advantage of the beautiful large screen for gaming!

hdfegely

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
for work and play - as a graduate student this will be handy for schoolwork, but there will always be a need to blow off steam with an RPG or some good entertainment from iTunes

Seripth

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Writing handwritten notes on electronic devices has always been of interest to me. Being a huge Apple fan, the iPad pro with the apple pencil excites me. It would be so useful with college work.

SEBurnham

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Cool; I would use it to replace my wife's failing MacBook Pro. She would use it for everything under the sun. Best is that we wouldn't hear spinning fans anymore!

vouse-farla 2015

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
What I liked in the new iPad pro is that it gives more punch in it's new chip and it's speakers much more beautiful now it gives more power on it, and for it's size much more wonderful now that we can sketch more beautiful than ever,the thinness of the iPad pro oh much more magnificent than carrying a heavy tablet now the iPad pro gives the user to carry it more easily because of it's lightweight material,for the security of the iPad it's very epic than giving your password it now requires your fingerprint so it can double your security,and for the camera all I can it is absolutely perfect now it,now all i can say about the iPad pro that it is perfect without limits it's size,speakers,camera and the display all I can say is WOW! so I wished that I could win so I can sketch,play games,and play music for because it's time to upgrade my old iPad 2 so I wish that I can win this thing because tried any contest that giving away new iPads but still didn't for 3 years...so I hope I can win this time if not I can wait for another opportunity to happen again.

surrealsounds

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
My last large mobile (laptop) Apple device I ever had in my possession was my trusty MBP from back in '09. It served me well during my schooling and beyond until my work life took time away from personal maintenance and it burnt out to those pesky dust bunnies. The scoundrels.

That was back in '13.

Having had something MacBook-ish (and even iBook-ish as well!) since around '05, this is the LONGEST I've been without the Mac experience on the go.

Now that I'm back with a 6s+, the need for a large mobile is more apparent.

So hopefully I can get me the biggest thing there is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz