• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartdlord

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm a teacher, working across a number of schools, providing literacy support for students below national minimum standard. My plan is to use the iPad Pro as a portable (and vastly better) interactive whiteboard. Most of the time I work with small groups. Given the iPad Pro's size and capabilities, I could use it for instructional presentations, student interaction and when practicing or assessing new skills (I would definitely get a Pencil). The environments in which I work are varied, so having my own tools makes a big difference. I can see this being a huge boon for preparation, student engagement, documenting achievement and tracking progress.

EBUK

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
An iPad Pro would make my work much easier. Working in education, I often have to write reports, and currently the IT department has equipped me with a Windows Tablet. There are no polite words to describe just how awful the tablet is.

The iPad Pro would enable me to write reports so much quicker. Even if I don't win this magnificent prize, I'm tempted to buy one.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would like a new iPad Pro. I'm getting older and it is getting harder and harder to read my iPad Air 2 with out my glasses. The new iPad Pro will come in handy when I'm working away from my desk at work in being able to take accurate notes and database searches while making sure there are no interference issues to aircraft communications, radar and navigation systems for the Federal Aviation Administration.

STrRedWolf

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Posting here for the first time on iMore (blame Leo, Rene, and Andy over at MacBreak Weekly). I do artwork as a hobby and it looks like an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, and Procreate (just got it) will help with that... or at least replace my Gentoo Linux & Gimp setup. I should look for an app that uses Networked SANE to scan my sketches in so I can ink them on the iPad Pro, color, and save to Dropbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joejosephlo