Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiraz Salejee

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi. Thanks for the opportunity. I am a dad and designer from South Africa invested in giving back to my community.

I am entering for the prize as I am focused on a project to nurture creative thinking for children in developing countries. The project, entitled 'THE ASKERBIRDS' is primarily designed on and for iPad use and is based on years of research into learning methods.

I do all the illustrations for the books on an iPad Mini and you can imagine relief the larger screen will bring me. Combined with the Apple Pencil, the iPad Pro will hopefully allow me to take my efforts to a much higher level as well as enable a larger group of children to be included in readings due to the larger screen.

To see the work that goes into the project and the end result grab a free copy of one of the finished books from the iBooks store - just search for ASKERBIRDS. I am very happy to have had tremendous and positive feedback thus far and am excited about what can be achieved for the project going forward with an iPad Pro, if I am selected as the winner.

Regards,
S.

Attachments

• iPad-Air-Paths.jpg
    iPad-Air-Paths.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Spacehorizons

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I like the bigger screen. It would probably get used for watching movies and Netflix, helping my with programming applications. My wife would probably also use if for her art and other business adventures.

D-Rock

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I think it will primarily be good for work. I'm curious to see how much of my work I could do just from the iPad Pro. Though I think it would also be nice for some entertainment (movies, games) while traveling. I think I'll stick to my mini for reading in bed.

Angela Theus

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I've been needing an iPad for a long time now. I love the big screen and the speakers as I'm in the music business. It would really be a dream come true to win this!

varadpathak20

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I am a Photographer and I mostly use my Laptop for enhancing the beauty of my shots. With an iPad Pro in my bag, I will not have to wait till I get back to my home or find some place to sit, to do my work, I can start reviewing my work right where I am. What an ease it would be! So much of my time would be optimised throughout the day... :)

jjaavv

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using this for exploring my creative side. Get the new Apple pencil, though it charges weirdly, it makes the perfect thing to cary around place, sit anywhere and draw.. taking inspiration from that place.

dwman

Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
No question that I would use this for my music as well as for work in the field. This will also help keep my kids preoccupied on long flights cross country visiting the grandparents. One device to rule them all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu