Microsoft's answer to the M4 iPad Pro makes even Apple's tablet look cheap — Surface Pro 11 sports a 13-inch OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon X ch...

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll repeat what I posted on another article. It's running and ARM processor and Windows ARM is only half baked at best. It is nowhere near as complete as MacOS is on Apple Silicon (ARM) so no matter how fast this thing is it doesn't matter if it's not just a seamless experience. Also, this is a laptop essentially as it has been compared to a M3 MacBook Air (Oh that was an apples to oranges comparison). This is comparison the current version of the iPad Pro and that's not a good comparison either. I will say that the M4 iPad Pro is throttled by iPadOS and Apple needs to address that and fast.

I did upgrade from a M1 iPad Pro to the new one but did it only because of OLED and the front facing camera being on the long side as I use the Magic Keyboard almost exclusively with it and want that camera for meetings.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Old Oled non tandem display and a 4 nm soc in 2024, for the price of an m4 iPad Pro .

95e07c4718eb8d1ba0d058759b02393d.png