Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Plain and simple, this is an educator's dream device. I was working on my iPad air on something today for my school and at one point said to myself, "Wow, I would appreciate a bigger screen size so that I truly could multitask between my productivity apps." For me, this would be a work-first device, without a doubt.

lbaxter

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It will likely serve as the replacement for my obsolete Windows laptop (it was cheap and that cheapness is starting to show). I think productivity would increase for me since it will be a smooth, quick experience for what I need it to do (Word docs, email, social media, and video...for, uh, work stuff). :)

Shawn Wayne

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The new multi tasking split screen view will probably be what I would use the most. Seems very handy in that this is an Ipad that would actually be a useful mobile workstation replacement to an extent.

pattylt

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Many years ago I started as an Art major in college. Reality hits hard and I switched to Medical Technology (and have worked in that field for over 23 years) but I have always yearned to sketch and draw. I love technology... all of it... and to combine tech with art is a total win for me. This iPad just looks so awesome!

bentrovato

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro as my main machine. I do a lot of presentations on the go and this would be the perfect tablet to show presentations in a meetings since most of my presentations are interactive. Then this same device would allow me to do all my emails and content creation as I travel. This would be fantastic!

VSorceress

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be for work and most definitely for games. If you want to make my day even more so, get Sid Meier to make the next Civilization (a full version, NOT a revolution) to work on this iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1