• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secondspassed

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro to view and mark-up PDFs at full-size and to view (nearly) full-sized apps side by side in split view. I could study the NFPA standards I use for work, while taking notes in a separate app and still have everything large enough to see.

chriss cazayoux

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Should I win I loo k he iPad Pro to replace my MBR for travel on 1- 2 day trips. I should be ale to do all of my daily work and keep the MBR for longer trips where my needs will be unpredicatble.

Justin Eifert

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely use it for work. I'm a structural engineer who has to create building details on a daily basis, and this would streamline my typical paper to scan to email to drafter routine. Thanks!

ViewRoyal

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
The iPad Pro may become the choice for my next "notebook" computer. It's thinner and lighter than even the 12" MacBook, but with a larger display, and the ability to draw directly on the screen.

bentendo81

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm a professional graphic designer and illustrator. I have tried, in the past:

? Wacom Cintiq
? iPad 2 with a Alupen stylus
? iPad Air with a iDonit Jot Touch, bluetooth pressure-sensitive

All 3 were merely "okay", and never replaced pen and paper as my go to for sketching. However, the consensus seems to be that the Pencil combined with the iPad Pro is a game changer.

Hence, that's what I'll use it for: drawing, digital painting, design work, etc.

atlanticplace

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The Pencil is completely compelling. Tried it in store the other day and the artist in me who is too afraid to start found it so simple to just doodle and then expand those little ideas into larger pieces of art. It's a fantastic device.

Lyle-M

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd use iPad Pro for photography. Editing directly on screen rather than a separate monitor and input tablet (such as Wacom), and sharing photos with friends, family, or clients by handing them the Pro to view their photos on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza