• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to use this for mobile photo editing/presentations. I'm excited about the Apple Pencil and the apps that developers will put out for this powerful hardware!

Sydney T

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm entering so i can get this for my mom, knowing her she'll replace her old laptop and use this for work(she's an amazing artist), but knowing her she'll use it for everything. :)

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I run a non for profit program for mentally challenged kids and with the program I get no assistance so I do everything out of pocket at their group home. I currently have my personal iPad that I bring and the kids absolutely love taking turns playing on it. I intend of using it for the kids and loading all of their programs they like and with the bigger screen I think they'd really be excited.

mpbguy

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using the new iPad Pro for drawing, writing, and notes. I am looking forward to seeing how developers can use the larger screen. I am hoping for some nice new pro apps to take advantage of the new hardware capabilities. It would be nice to see FileMaker Pro for the iPad Pro.

jpbittencourt

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm a student who spends four hours a day commuting to and from college. An iPad Pro would be an excellent way for me to get work done while riding the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz