Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissotok

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, since I'm working with a few CAD proyects, not having to carry my overweighted computer all around to show my progress; I'd love to use the optimized AutoDesk app in this nice looking iPad Pro.

trentsongs

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
I can't wait to use this for pro audio recording. The screen size and more powerful processor should draw more attention to this growing market. Auria Pro be amazing.

Leo Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I'd primarily use the iPad Pro for work. I need to test applications on iPad and Android tablets and I've been borrowing the work iPad. I want my own... Super-sized!

Micra Man

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I love Photoshop but due to a muscular disease, I am unable to sit at my iMac for any length of time. Working from the couch is much more comfortable but I?m not a big fan of using a laptop without being at a table setting, so I?ve been impatiently awaiting the arrival of the iPad Pro for a couple of years. I?m hoping that with the Pencil and Astropad, I will be able to Photoshop from the couch, nearly as well as I can with my Wacom tablet and iMac.

jabz9

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
i plan on using it for class, i didn't get the ipad at first because i needed multitasking (voice memos and notes app). i bought the Surface, but it not cutting any more. being a college kid = too broke to afford a MacBook. now with this ipad pro. it fits everything i need!

tottidaley

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Im a designer so id love to have a quality device that i can take with me on the go when meeting with clients and do quick mock ups/sketches etc. Also who wouldnt love having that screen to watch movies while on that road trip!

ef4ervescent

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Initially I'll probably use it for games and surfing the web. Over time, I see myself using it for work when I'm on the go. With the larger screen, it makes easier to work on spreadsheets and documents.

Rudel-c9

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I would use it as a notebook replacement, main software would be MS Office/One Drive; secondary use would be as e-reader for large format books ... I can't afford to buy one now, so I hope to get lucky with this post :)

unprove

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I plan to do a lot of drawing on the iPad Pro. I'm writing a children's story and will be illustrating it as well. An iPad Pro could go a long way toward that goal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD