Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Ruiz

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to use it for my business. I am opening a business and this would be awesome to be able to multitask and use it as a small portable computer.

Amazing_Cripple

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I would use it for school and daily life. My name is Andre and I'm 16 and I have cerebral palsy and am confined to a wheelchair. it causes major problems with my motor skills and I can't show my full potential. As a student with high standards I am currently taking 2 two AP classes, an iPad Pro would tremendously help me with school and daily Please iMore and fellow contest entrants help me win this contest!

specialboy

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I really will use it as a replacement for my iPad 2! (Yes, I have one of those still!). I love gaming on the iPad and watching movies, so this will be the ultimate device for that. I used to dabble in art when I was younger, so I am very interested in getting an Apple Pencil and relighting my artistic flame too!

efeil

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I will be using the pro for taking notes in school. I've tried using all other generation iPads to takes notes with but none of them ever cut it. The apple pencil has been needed for a long time and I can't wait to use one!

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I am soooooo looking forward to the split screen multitasking capabilities of the iPad Pro. I use Microsoft Office on my laptop with a mobile hotspot during my hour-long morning commute, then use my iPhone for entertainment on the commute home. Having an iPad Pro would make the daily commute much more comfortable and enjoyable, allowing me to leave my laptop in the office and my iPhone in my pocket. I have absolutely no desire to use a Microsoft Surface that I would have to manage like a work laptop (antivirus, firewall, intrusion detection, monthly patching, etc.) The iPad Pro is simple, secure and will meet both my work and entertainment needs during the two hours a day that I travel for work. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

pablo43

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the new iPad Pro for a custom Filemaker database in my wheat genetics lab! I use it to track wheat DNA samples, primers, genotyping jobs, and lots more.

eroc1990

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd use this for a mix of work and creative projects. The larger display would help with multitasking and keeping apps side-by-side, and it would make a nice light video editor for some projects.

Mrdodatthang

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I study a lot and that's what I'll be using this new iPad for. The split screen feature will make it easier to cross reference. I'd really like to win this iPad!

vianar

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would use it for work and my part-time masters. I use my iPad Air (1st gen) at work and for some reading for my masters but most of my writing is left for my computer. The iPad pro would have the power, screen real-estate and multi-tasking ability I would need to be the device to do it all and still be portable.

treodoc755

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
For me, the best thing about the iPad Pro is the screen size. Along with that, I love the idea of the multitasking functionality. It seems that I can't do anything without having multiple apps or browser tabs open.

Thanks!

jccravens

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro in my Martial Arts Business. I use an iPad 2 now and my iMac, but I think this will be a great help when I am on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68