Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhager11

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
My current iPad remains a staple in my everyday work routine. Everything from office-focused presentations to design work, the iPad offers reliability that I cannot achieve with only my iPhone 6. I believe the iPad Pro would open new possibilities to the level of work I am able to accomplish while both at the office and on the go. For myself, this device would be aimed at making my work life that much more meaningful.

neel69

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'll use it primarily for my medical post grad studies. The Split View in that beautiful screen and the incorporation of stylus aka the Pencil will indeed be a help in drawing of clinical images! That is going to simplify my life so much!!

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
So my only issue with ditching the old 17-inch MBP for the iPP - what do i do with all of my content? I have over 100 GB of ripped CDs and over 50 GB of kids videos, etc. Is there a way to house this data physically somewhere accessible by the iPP or do I have to use the cloud? I don't wanna put this stuff in the cloud.

argarana

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm planning to buy a MacBook Pro, because I just transferred from Windows. But if I got this big sized iPad it would really help because I shoot photos. And the gorgeous Retina display plus Apple pencil would be a great companion for it.

heba gadallah

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
favorite new feature of the iPad Pro.
The biggest iOS device to date has also added a 4-speaker audio system for the first time in an iOS device, and it puts out 3x the volume of the iPad 2. The iPad Pro also features a Smart Connector that allows for accessory connections, like that of the Smart Keyboard. Also available is the Apple Pencil ? an Apple stylus that makes the iPad Pro do all kinds of awesome. Apple Pencil uses force and multiple sensors to perform various actions that are incredibly low-latency and extremely accurate.

plan i use the iPad Pro
i use work projects apps and games on the bigger screen and Listen to music and watch video and use Smart Connector that allows for accessory connections, like that of the Smart Keyboard And enjoy feature the Apple Pencil ? an Apple stylus that makes the iPad Pro do all kinds of awesome. Apple Pencil uses force and multiple sensors to perform various actions that are incredibly low-latency and extremely accurate.

VinoPigro

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
OMG! I wish I have the iPad Pro. It seems to be the only and the best iPad for the new Apple Pencil, and I've been waiting for a pencil like that since 2010, when I bought my very first iPad, and I was among the very few in Italy to own it...if I had the iPad pro, I'd use it for playing the piano (the app, I mean). With the pencil. And for drawing, of course.
Seriously: I need the Pro because I'm a journalist, without it I cannot work! :tongue::tongue:

Ian Payne

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
It's going to replace my win doze 10 PC, as it's so much faster, and now you can edit, move, store and email files with iOS 9, it's a lot better than using a computer.

kayGB

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
With Apple finally offering a Stylus, I could use the Ipad at work and ditch Paper.
I would also use it at home as a hobby Photographer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68