Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgrv

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Would be using it to create something wonderful on the go with the New Apple Pencil and showcasing them to my clients directly without carrying any Macbook or sending them the renders through email.

GlowingBlue

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
- Large beautiful screen for clients to see documents page by page, in "real size". No need to be zooming in and out.

- Pencil for annotations and signatures.

- NETFLIX!

- Omni Focus (I'm sure they'll think of a way to use the extra space!

- Pixelmator, maybe I really don't have to lug the Macbook around anymore??

MajorK2011

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'll be frank - I really just want to give this iPad Pro to my mother, if I'm so fortunate to win. She just had her computer go down, and she's just about to enter the stretch run for finals. She's using the old Windows desktop in the meantime, circa 2005 (yep...torture). She's so hard-working and an inspiration to our family working full-time and still went back to school to earn her long-awaited degree. This would not only help her in her studies, but I'd also become the greatest son of all-time. Haha, thanks so much, iMore!

Sunny Bhatia

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
always wanted to learn sketching but never got to do that. and what better way to do that on iPad pro with apple pencil.
DRAW.. DRAW.. DRAW... that's how I am gonna use it

halhiker

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd probably never get to use the iPad Pro because my kids would take it right away and never give it back. That's ok, though, because they have more talent than I have so they'd get more use out of it. I'll stick with my MBP.

productionadam

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I work in the film industry as an Assistant Director. I use my iPad Air on set already but An iPad Pro would be fantastic! The larger screen would allow me to see my script pages and schedule at the same time. As well as being able to use the Apple Pencil to mark up my documents on the fly!

Ken Kerstiens

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
On the go electrical engineer needs tools when on the road and in a quick tidy form factor, the iPad pro would serve as the best thing without actually having a full blown laptop. I would love one!

yourdrugrep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to utilizing the larger screen and incorporate Office and other apps to continue to be productive. Plus, my ipad was stolen and I would like a new one!

Sam Velez

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I want to use the pro to multitask, edit 4K video, sketch out ideas and blueprints, and overall to replace my surface pro 2 - better pen and internal specs. iMore hook it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966