Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtheking

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I will using it as my daily driver for work, honestly i dont have my on laptop or mac, if you pick me it will help me to work and having my own personal work device, thanks

AdriyanBen

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use iPad Pro to support my activity during work, such like notes taking, email, creating proposal, calculating budget, presentation, ect. Especially with multi tasking system, it will be great to use it during work.

HanSoko

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I would love to introduce the iPad Pro in to my daily workflow. As an Infrastructure Architect I expect it would make doodling and note taking easier with Evernote. I especially am looking forward to using this with enhanced productivity apps and the physical keyboard to write documentation and create presentations. Biggest hope would be to ditch the laptop completely, thats the dream anyway.

Jocelyuki

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
So many things to do with it. As Ally has tried to use it as a replacement of Mac for one week, I want to have a try as well. Anyway, I think I'd use it for recreation more often, as I like the way to enjoy life with iOS devices, they just make me feel easy and comfortable.:heart:

Restaurant_Feed

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My favorite feature is the 12.9-inch retina display at 2732x204. Being a restaurant business consultant, I'll be using it to quickly scroll back forth with its multitasking capabilities on sight with Franchise owners and their operations teams to show them how to increase their productivity, develop their team, and increase their marketing efforts.

Part of my role to also perform audits on locations twice per year with detailed photos of challenges and successes. The detailed display and improved camera abilities will help bring life to how the changes they've made have had an effect and where they can take the next step to success.

Lastly the Smart Keyboard attachment will allow me to quickly go from handheld when walking with the locations leadership team to filling out detailed reports and suggestions with a physical keyboard with efficiency.

Can't wait to get my hands on one to show to help my region, as well as have a little Pro fun myself. Thanks!

web500sjc

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
use it for aviation, have a aviation sectional up in one app and a pdf of the approach chart on the other side. This screen looks awesome, I hope that app developers can make it so you can run two different panes of the same app.

Tetsuo893

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro for drawing, painting and other any other creative things I may be able to do with it. Having these creative tools so readily available on the iPad Pro would allow me to get my ideas out of my head more quickly and cut down on project times. Also reading books and comic books. Comic books will look amazing on this thing!

Sydwinell

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I am very excited about the release of the iPad pro! I am working on going to grad school in the next year to get my Masters in Social Work. I plan to use the iPad pro to work on my papers and complete assignments. Once I get my Masters in Social Work I plan to move towards work in Hospice and Palliative care to help those who are terminally ill. The new features of the iPad pro excite me as I am a lifelong Mac user who is in love with her current iPad. My MacBook lasted me 7 years but I can't afford a new laptop or iPad pro with my current salary! Please consider me for winning this iPad pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh