Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Kelly5

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I will be using this beautiful piece of technology for making works of art for the world to see. I am a creative director and a freelance photographer and designer so this portable unit will help me get proofs and sketches to my clients right away and not to mention you look like your from the future with the iPad pro and pencil in your hand. Basically the iPad will help me get off my feet as a designer and give me the tools to create anything I want.

zetaplus93

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I'd be using it as my primary iPad, and my favorite feature is the bigger screen. I've been using an iPhone 5S and iPad Mini together. Since getting the Apple Watch, I'm planning to grab an iPhone 6S Plus, which will probably make the Mini obsolete. So, an even bigger iPad? I'm sold!

thesahilk

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Im really looking forward to the large screen, i could finally use a full iPad air size safari window for research and keep notes or editorial on the second split screen window for making notes all the while watching a PIP of a Apples Dev session videos

ehockad

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello!!! My Plans When Ever I Can Get My Hands On One Will Be To Use In Ministry I Am A Pastor And Have A Old iPad 3 I Use All My Bibles, Messages And Reference Books Are On It. I Use It To The Best Of My Abilities. The Sound No Longer Works On It But I Still Use That To Preach With. I Do Know There Will Come A Time When I Will Get One And Be Able To Use That To Further Enhance What I Do

Victor_Sh

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I'll use it as graphic tablet and I'll draw content for my ios games. I'm working now on match 3 puzzle for whole family so it should be very nice looking.

Vincent Boyer

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't have an Apple iDevice yet but if I could afford an iPad, I'll use it as a Mac-to-go. I travel a lot but having a MacBook is not always necessary for me.

With an iPad, I could do a lot of things but having a tactile device is what could make the difference since as a graphics designer, I have to draw a lot, make first-class presentations and manage professional assets for my job. I guess the iPad Pro would fulfill most of my needs :D !

Lana Sherry

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I really want to win bc everyone calls me the APPLE GIRL. From the first iPod, next in brought the first iPad, then iPad mini. On April 22nd 2012 my house had a gas explosion and lost everything I owned. We lived in that house for 25 years (you can even look it up online 37 N. Pine Street N. Massapeaqua NY 11758. I was telling the firefighter that I needed my medication had to explain excatly where it was before the entire house was in flames. He was so kind right next to my medication was my pocketbook and inside was my iPhone. At this time I learned my husband hadn't paid the mortgage in 5 years. I confirmed he was using crack. For 3 years I lived with friends and family in NJ and CT. I have a sister whom lives in Florida and found a low income housing for me (might I tell you my husband made over 6 figures a year without my knowledge depleted all the monies in the bank our saving for our retirement. I am 57 years old and on SSD after paying my rent electric etc ( I'm receiving $37.00 in food stamps) I can't eat on 37 dollars a day so the little amount left from my SSD check goes to food. Therefore I am forced to stay in my apt or just take a walk bc I don't want to waste my gas. I can't even afford clothing. We lost everything in the fire. The only thing I do all day is do everthing on my iPhone. At 57 years old it's hard on the eyes., I have never won a thing in my life. I was always the giver I enjoyed giving. I would be so grateful to your company if I won. I used to do everything on my iPad know I do it on my phone as I said its so hard on my eyes. What I would use it for would be news, apps in matter of fact I have your app on my iPhone to keep up with Apple. I would be paying my bills, going on social media sites, using it to search the web. Everything and anything. I'm praying to GOD for once let something good happen in my life. Thank you for being such a great company that you giving one away for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy