Changing country in iTunes help!

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
A few months ago I moved abroad (UK to Finland). I left my iTunes account as it was & continued to use it as UK with my UK debit card linked.

Recently my UK account closed, so I'm no longer able to use the UK debit card. I'm also unable to add my Finnish debit card as the iTunes account is listed as UK.

I changed the iTunes account to Finland & added my Finnish debit card - everything else remained the same.

But since changing I've had two problems;
1. All my app in iTunes have disappeared - although not too worried about this as I tend to avoid iTunes at all costs anyway.
2. Now when I try to update apps on my iPhone, it tells me m account is no longer valid for the UK store & I must switch to the Finnish store. But I've already done this in iTunes earlier & there's no option on the iPhone settings to change the store that the phone is pulling from.

Any advice in how to straighten this out?!

Thanks!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
A few months ago I moved abroad (UK to Finland). I left my iTunes account as it was & continued to use it as UK with my UK debit card linked.

Recently my UK account closed, so I'm no longer able to use the UK debit card. I'm also unable to add my Finnish debit card as the iTunes account is listed as UK.

I changed the iTunes account to Finland & added my Finnish debit card - everything else remained the same.

But since changing I've had two problems;
1. All my app in iTunes have disappeared - although not too worried about this as I tend to avoid iTunes at all costs anyway.
2. Now when I try to update apps on my iPhone, it tells me m account is no longer valid for the UK store & I must switch to the Finnish store. But I've already done this in iTunes earlier & there's no option on the iPhone settings to change the store that the phone is pulling from.

Any advice in how to straighten this out?!

Thanks!

Delete your apps and re download from the Finland store

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Delete your apps and re download from the Finland store

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Not really viable with the amount of apps ...... & some of them aren't available to re-download via the Finnish App Store any way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh