• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Can’t get hubs Android user on Family calendar

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
We switched from Cozi and I started using the native calendar and started using the family calendar. My kids have ios but despite multiple invites I can add hubs who uses Android!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
We switched from Cozi and I started using the native calendar and started using the family calendar. My kids have ios but despite multiple invites I can add hubs who uses Android!

Hmm. I would think that opening the Calendar app, tap "Calendars" at the bottom, tap the circle-i icon to the right of the calendar, making sure that "public calendar" is turned on, and then share the link with your husband will let him subscribe to the calendar in Android and/or Google Calendar on the web.

Reactions: blessed2bamommie

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I would think that opening the Calendar app, tap "Calendars" at the bottom, tap the circle-i icon to the right of the calendar, making sure that "public calendar" is turned on, and then share the link with your husband will let him subscribe to the calendar in Android and/or Google Calendar on the web.

Do I have to keep it public!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyville01